Coco Candi

Coco Candi
Creations by Andrea

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Wreath

 
TO make a Rag Christmas Wreath you need:
1: Round wreaths (I used embroidery hoops, and a large metal ring that was laying around my house)
2: Fabric of your choosing, cut into 5 in long by 3/4 in wide strips, or whatever works on your object.
3: Scissors or a rotary cutter
4: Ribbon or any other embellishments you plan to use.
   
After you have cut your fabric, start tying knots onto your ring. Continue until you've made it all the way around.



I decided to use multiple wreaths and I tied them together with a pretty Christmas Ribbon.



Be sure to Tie a ribbon at the top that the wreath can hang by.
Hang your new wreath on your door, and stand back.

Add any embellishments that you want. I added a bow on the bottom you could even add small ornaments.
I honestly didn't spend a dime on this project, it was all stuff that I re-purposed. Think thrifty this holiday season. Enjoy!

1 comment: